Thursday, February 11, 2010

no sunshine.

Ain't no sunshine when he's gone
It's not warm when he's away
Ain't no sunshine when he's gone
And he's always gone too long
Anytime he goes away

Wonder this time where he's gone
Wonder if he's gonna stay
Ain't no sunshine when he's gone
And this house just ain't no home
Anytime he goes away

This song has been playing in my head regularly. Naturally I changed the lyrics to represent my loving man. ;) This house is not the same without him. We all miss him terribly. Be safe daddy and hurry home. ...

2 comments:

Josh and Hil said...

I couldn't image Josh being gone that much and missing out on everything. You are much stronger then me Ryann :) Jake's a good man and married a wonderful woman

melissa said...

I feel your pain..... atleast they aren't alone and can keep each other company. Hopefully it won't be too long without seeing them. Remember I'm only a minute away!