Tuesday, September 22, 2009

a recommendation.

If anyone is in need of a new mop..



I bought an O Cedar Pro Twist Mop the other day, actually about 2 months ago, based on its reviews. (I like to do my research ... sometimes.) Because I do not like change I continued to use my old mop until I couldn't stand to look at the sponge anymore. Now don't freak out. I throw away sponges like I throw away paper towels so really, it wasn't that bad but moving on.

I decided today to try my new mop, the Pro Twist. WOW! What a freakin' difference this mop made on my floor. It reached completely behind and around the toilet and cleaned the crud around where the toilet meets the floor. A mighty feat with 2 young boys. My bathroom floor is sparkling. (And Katie, I finally took your advice and got rid of that useless white thing.)

I am in love with this mop. I feel everyone should buy one. They have replacement heads but one head will last about 3-6 months. There is no bucket needed and your hands don't get dirty. It's so clean and effective. Really, try it!!

I am stepping off my soap box now.

2 comments:

kara said...

i will think about it..but i don't mop..my roomate does..so maybe someday. i will keep it in mind. but more importantly, when are we going to talk about YOU GOING TO THE DR!! (p.s. i love you)

katie said...

I am grateful still for the mop ad, but I find it deplorable that you comment on my blog and yet do not blog yourself. What can you possibly be doing with your time that you are too busy? Its not flylady is it? Perhaps I should get off the computer and get to bed early like she says:).