Wednesday, June 18, 2008

i'm moving.

In about 2 weeks we will be leaving our home of 3 1/2 years to move back to Seymour. Moving into a large space that needs work...a lot of work. We are only using about 1/3 of the building right now until the rest of the remodel is done. I have been spending the last 3 days sorting through my clutter to decide what I need.

I have this theory that if I don't use it in 6 months--get rid of it. I think someone else has that theory but I have taken it as my own. So this boggles my brain. I know I will not be using much of this junk so I should toss it right? But if I am to move into other parts of this house in the next 6 months (only time will tell) I should keep it. But I don't want to store junk. I can't figure out what I need now. What to store. What to toss. It's driving me nuts. Not as much as Ruben screaming though. It's just insane. I've spoiled him to where he wants no one else but me all the time.

So my blogging is over for now as I tend to the 5 month old that runs my life.

3 comments:

auntie said...

Not sure if I know how to leave a comment. Hope you don't mind me peeking through your window and looking into your beautiful and interesting life. Sorry to hear about the pictures not turning out. It was just a day after all. It's the marriage that lasts forever. I don't even know where my wedding pictures are!

katie said...

Who is auntie? I thought it was you! Must be Joanie. Anyway, you know me. Toss it. All of it. You will buy more. Close your eyes and let it go. There. Doesn't that feel better?

Anonymous said...

Darlin, that's part of having a family and moving!! Always dear to you and intersting but, most of all mind boggling trying to do it all right and sometimes we just make mistakes but we keep on going. I promise it gets better and easier but will always be busy! ;) "AM"